Project 3 Beginning  

Tuesday, April 29, 2008


This is the first rendered image from my current project I'm working on in Art 452.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


2 comments: to “ Project 3 Beginning

  • Anonymous
    April 29, 2008 at 4:04 PM  

    I noticed your sketches in earlier posts, are you planning on perhaps rapid prototyping this project on a small scale then physically growing a plant from the body of the guitar itself? I think that might be super rad.

  • Sweets the Cat
    April 30, 2008 at 12:14 PM  

    Oh, I agree with him!

    But that wasn't what I was going to say, lol....

    Anyway, I just wanted to warn you to give yourself enough time on the tree part of it. Trees and plants are notorious for being excessively difficult to model! I'm sure you already know this, but just friendly advice. It looks great so far! Can't wait to see it finished.

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster